The program that claims to teach you how to beat the recession and unlock unlimited profit potential in 4 simple steps. Does it really work..?
The world of stock market trading is volatile and risky, and if you’ve ever given it a try you’ll know how easy it is to lose a fortune… but the flip side of the coin, is that for every person losing a fortune, there’s a person balancing it out by making a fortune.
So how do they do it?
The Market Mastery Program claims to beat the system and offer you 4 simple methods of unlocking the goldmine of potential of the stock market, and at first glance you might think it’s a scam. That’s why I decided to put my finger in the pie and give it a whirl, to find out exactly whether or not it does what it says on the label…
So, what’s included?
As you probably already know, the easiest systems to follow are the simple ones… and straight away, I noticed that the Market Mastery Program offers simplicity in its most condensed form, teaching 4 very simple techniques.
But the program released in 2011 doesn’t just give you the 4 techniques as they stand – it offers a 3-step guide to following them from beginning to end, with clear instructions on how to get maximum possible return on your investment.
Oh, and it’s worth mentioning that Bill includes an exclusive new tool called Market Mastery Trade Alert Software which I have to say looks incredible.
So far, so good… let’s take a look at what each step teaches.
Part One: Home Study Course
This arrived via CD ROM and all I had to do was stick it in my drive and click ‘go’. Nice. It then took me through 6 modules, each teaching a different area of the 4-step system:
- Introduction and Examples- This module quickly teaches you the basics of the 4-step system, explaining how it works, why it works and giving genuine working examples of how you can use it to expose profitable market trends
- The First Module- I was pleasantly surprised by this step, as unlike many of the ‘scams’ out there, it actually taught something really useful – how to buy on weaknesses in an uptrend and selling on strength in a downtrend. That might sound complicated, but it’s not
- The Second Module- Bill managed to impress me again here, and took an in-depth look at how to confirm strengths in an uptrend and weakness in a downtrend – something you can combine with the first step to double your profits
- The Third Module- In the trading market, a ‘pennant’ or ‘flag’ formation can be difficult to exploit – but Bill shows in this step how to use such formations to your advantage and identify the most strategic intervals to enter a dangerously active market
- The Fourth Module- I think this lesson has to be my favourite part of the module, as it gives valuable knowledge in terms of turning a losing trend into a viable trading strategy using a technique Bill calls ‘countertrending’ – and I’ve since used it in pretty much every market I trade in
- Clean Conclusion- This sums everything up neatly, helping you to use all of the above steps together for a really powerful (and profitable) strategy
Although I’m fairly experienced, I was pleased to see that this module also included Trading Basics for new traders (which help you learn the ropes from the ground up!), 12 Page Quick Start Guide which gets you up and running from the moment you unpack the box, and Market Mastery Trading Blueprints which contains eight compact blueprints which let you absorb the basics of the whole package in a matter of minutes.
**New for 2013 Web-Based Trade Alert Software**
Part Two: Student Support
This was a nice little addition, because there are very few trading strategies available for purchase that offer you such expert support. Included, is:
- An entire year (yes, 12 months) of unlimited email support (with no extra costs to pay)
- A full year of access to bonus tutorials
- Lifetime Access to the Market Mastery Program website (you should check it out – it taught me plenty of stuff I didn’t even know)
Part Three: Bonus Insider Tools
Bill surprised me again by including this, because I thought that the above two parts were more than enough to help even the most novice trader to maximise profits. Still, I am not one to turn my nose up at bonuses (I don’t know anybody who is!), so I was impressed by the value the following offers:
- Quick Start Guide- The CD ROM didn’t take long to arrive. But if you’re wanting to start making a success on the trading market immediately, the Head Start Guide gives you instant access to the member website so you can stop waiting and start trading
- Tons of Videos and a Comprehensive Guide- There were loads to get my hands on here, and I still haven’t finished learning exciting new tips. There’s a 70-page report, as well as heaps of insider information
- Free 30-day MMPP Profit Feeder Service- This daily alert service is (in my opinion) the best bonus ever – it alerts you daily of any stocks that fit the 4 trading methods in the first module. Perfect.
Is Bill Poulos a Reliable Source of Information?
The trouble with trading systems and strategies is that most of them come from amateurs. I don’t mean people who know nothingabout trading… but certainly people who don’t know enough to start teaching other people.
Bill Poulos on the other hand, has more than 35 years of trading experience, and combines his vast experience trading the stock market with his master degree in business administration to formulate some of the most reliable strategies available.
He’s had more than 35 years to learn from his mistakes and improve his strategies, so it makes sense that this program (published 37 years after he started trading) is going to be a pretty thorough guide to making real profit on the stock market.
Most respected traders who have looked for trusted systems and strategies will know Bill Poulos because of the number of high quality systems he has developed… and in my opinion, the Market Mastery Program is his best yet.
Who did he design it for?
Many people who trade stock don’t do it full time. Many have other jobs, families to support and other commitments that keep them busy busy busy.
The main aim of this program is to help people who only have limited time to trade make as much profit as possible. Time is money, which is why the Market Mastery Program is a double hit, saving you time and making you money.
With that said, I want to continue with my review of the product by telling you what I liked most… and what I liked least.
The Best Parts
- Easy to follow- Because the program gives you clear and easy to follow steps, it’s easy to understand what you need to do to make the most profit in the least amount of time
- Support for the inexperienced- If you’re new to the trading world, don’t worry – there’s plenty of support available and access to the exclusive member website included
- Low risk, high profit- Probably the best part about it all is that it actually lowers your chances of losing money and increases your potential profits
- Money-back guarantee- I’d never get my money back on a program as good as this one – but at least the option’s there. You have 60 days to claim a full refund
The Worst Parts
- Learning the system- The system works – and it works incredibly well. But it does take a bit of time to learn. I wouldn’t worry though, everything you know is included and fairly easy, you just need to put in a bit of time to begin with
- Low risk involved- As with any strategy, this does not guarantee you a zero risk method of trading. What it does do though, is minimize that risk… so really, I’m not sure why I put this as a ‘bad’ part!
My Honest Opinion
So, taking everything into consideration, I would give this program my full recommendation. It’s not perfect, but it’s about as close to perfection as you can get – and with Bill Poulos as the creator, it’s safe to say that he’s already made the mistakes over the last 35 years, so you don’t have to.
Want to learn a real, working strategy to approaching the stock market without having to put in the years of research and analysis needed? If so, then I’d say that Bill Poulos’s Market Mastery Program is definitely a winner, and real value for money.